[Openvpn-users] Monitoring options

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Monitoring options
  • From: "Brant Winter" <brantwinter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:01:20 +1000

Hi all - can I please get some feedback as o the monitoring options that are available for OpenVPN. I have set up my machine and it is all workign fine, but I woul dlike to know where to look ( and indeed if there are tools ) to see who has connected or attempted to connect to my VPN.

Also - what are peoples preferences for a web based gui for OpenVPN ? I have noticed that there are some web based options available.

Thanks.

--
Brant