[Openvpn-users] DHCP Options

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] DHCP Options
  • From: "Maximilian Messmer" <cspm2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 08:54:16 +0200

Hello,

I am running OpenVPN 2.0.2 in Tunneling mode. I need to push some DHCP options to my clients, but couldnt find a list with the possible values.

I need to push the following:
- Secoundary DNS server (is it the same push option as used for the primary?)
- DNS Suffix (Ive got 2 Suffixes I need to push)

-max