Re: [Openvpn-users] Some clients connect, some not

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Some clients connect, some not
  • From: dassey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:03:49 -0700

I would assume that openvpn is not the issue and it is something localized to the user. I am sure you have tried the basics, but just in case: check XP logs, check the process the user uses to connects, make sure he is doing it right, uninstall/reinstall network drivers, use a laptop at his network drop if possible, try with a different user at same computer, etc, etc. the basics.