Re: [Openvpn-users] Do I need to open vnc ports on the vpn server?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Do I need to open vnc ports on the vpn server?
  • From: "Sameh Attia" <sattia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:07:53 +0200

What do u mean by "I want to connect the clients using vnc"? please elaborate.
--
Sameh Attia

On 4/10/07, Wallace Yang < yangres2002@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Openvpn users:

I'm running an openvpn server on my linux firewall. I
have the firewall rules: iptables -A INPUT -i tun+ j
ACCEPT and iptables -A FORWARD -i tun+ j ACCEPT. If I
have 2 vpn clients connected to the server and I want
to connect the clients using vnc, it seems that I have
to open up the vnc ports on the firewall. Is that
correct?

Wallace
yangres2002@xxxxxxxxxx