Re: [Openvpn-users] WebUI for OpenVPN

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] WebUI for OpenVPN
  • From: Christoph Haas <email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 23:22:16 +0200

On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 10:47:22AM -0400, Andrew N. Gray wrote:
> This should be listed on the Openvpn home page, this looks very promising,
> can't wait to try it out,

Don't mean to spoil the party... but the last update is from September
2005. Is it still actively being maintained? I tried it today and I'd
say it's a nice toy for small installations. But e.g. it assumes that
the CA and the OpenVPN server is installed on the same machine.
Displaying the list of our 100 users takes a while.

I like the basic idea and would wish it would be developed further

OpenVPN mailing lists