Re: [Openvpn-users] Openvpn simple tracking script

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Openvpn simple tracking script
  • From: Erich Titl <erich.titl@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 06:36:43 +0000

Hi

ournixnation@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Thanks for your help, Erich!
>
> I was just wondering what to do with the two blocks of code that you
> gave. Do I put those is a file(s)? If so, what file(s)? Also, do I have
> to reference that file(s) in the openvpn server conf? Finally, Where
> will this log appear?

Those are connect/disconnect scripts that you can place, for example, in
a scripts directory, let's say /etc/openvpn/scripts (don't forget to
make them executable)

You make those scripts available to openvpn with the client-connect and
client-disconnect directive in the server config file. The logs are the
written to wherever your syslog config file sends the (in this instance)
local3 logs, either local or remote.

If you need more info contact me off list, as this then becomes OT

cheers

Erich