Re: [Openvpn-users] Openvpn simple tracking script

Thanks for your help, Erich!

I was just wondering what to do with the two blocks of code that you gave. Do I put those is a file(s)? If so, what file(s)? Also, do I have to reference that file(s) in the openvpn server conf? Finally, Where will this log appear?

Thanks again for all your help!