[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN with Nokia IP350

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN with Nokia IP350
  • From: Thiago <thiago.drechsel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 13:58:07 -0300

Hi all.

Since now I've just worked with FreeBSD-OpenVPN <-> FreeBSD-OpenVPN
endpoints for my VPN tunnels.

What I'm trying to do now is integrate OpenVPN with Nokia IP350
equipment. I mean, I want to create a VPN in wich one endpoint is
Nokia's IP350 and other endpoint is FreeBSD/OpenVPN. It doesn't matter
who is the client and who is the server.

Does anybody know how to deal with this topology?

Thiago Drechsel
OpenVPN mailing lists