[Openvpn-users] Openvpn simple tracking script

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Openvpn simple tracking script
  • From: dassey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 04:46:15 -0700

FC4
OpenVPN 2.1_rc2

I have looked at a bunch of accounting methods lately and they seem good, except hard to implement (for newb). But I do not want to change the actual process that the OpenVPN goes through now. I want it to authenticate the way it does, assign the IP's the way it does, etc. I just want a simple way of tracking per user/cn bandwidth.

Ill paypal someone $50 to get with me to create a script that will do this simple accounting in some kind of up/down script (or other if you have a better idea). I just don't know enough about nix to do it myself (yet).

I would pay more (and you can publish it if you want) for a graphical way to track bandwidth usage through webmin or something similar. I don't know how much more cause I don't know how hard it is. You tell me.

Dassey
dassey@xxxxxxxxx