[Openvpn-users] certificate + LDAP authentication

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] certificate + LDAP authentication
  • From: Steve Finkelstein <sf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 15:27:32 -0400

Hi all,

Is there anyway to have certain clients based on certificate have to
auth against an LDAP directory and others to bypass it? I want overseas
contractors to have to auth against LDAP and folks in my office can get
in with just a qualified cert.

I'm currently using the openvpn-auth-ldap.so plugin.

Thanks,

- Steve