Re: [Openvpn-users] NTLMv2 support ?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] NTLMv2 support ?
  • From: "Ladislav Foldyna" <foldyna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 17:54:52 +0200

I think that opevpn_auth package is not what I want.

My situation is that my OpenVPN server is already running somewhere.
But my problem is that I am sitting behind the firewall and when I
want to connect to my OpenVPN server (somewhere outside) I have to go
throught HTTP proxy server. OpenVPN has support for tunneling the
connection throught the HTTP proxy (via HTTP CONNECT) but the my proxy
requires NTLMv2 handshake for making the connection. And this is my
problem. OpenVPN support only basic and NTLMv2 HTTP proxy
authentication. And that's why I wrote my question. If anybody work on
it or  it is not planned or if I can help and try to write this