[Openvpn-users] Automatic MS network share mount

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Automatic MS network share mount
  • From: Vladimír Benc <v.benc@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 08:35:07 +0200

Hi,
I've a scenario like this:

<W2k3 server>

<FreeBSD OpenVPN server>

<Internet>

<W2k OpenVPN client>

I would like to automatically mount network shares from W2k3 server on
windows client after successfully connect to my OpenVPN server.

I've 2 batch files with a "net use" commands, and if i run it manually
after I connect, all works fine, even a \\computername\share syntax are
resolved trough a WINS. But if I put this scripts in config file "up"
and "down" commands, this scripts are invoked BEFORE/AFTER the routes
come up/down, so it doesn't work. No matter if use up-delay and
pre-down .
Any ideas ?

Vladimir Benc