Re: [Openvpn-users] Redirect-gateway iptables entry

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Redirect-gateway iptables entry
  • From: "Giampaolo Carmagnani" <giampaolo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 21:56:14 -0300

On 4/3/07, Paul Gregory <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So I have the "redirect-gateway def1" option working ok but every time I reboot my server I have to run the following command. Is there any way to permanently add this
> iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s -o eth1 -j MASQUERADE
> Running on openSuSE 10.2
> Thanks
"-route-up cmd
    Execute shell command cmd after routes are added, subject to --route-delay.

    See the "Environmental Variables" section below for additional
parameters passed as environmental variables.

    Note that cmd can be a shell command with multiple arguments. "

Giampaolo Carmagnani
OpenVPN mailing lists