[Openvpn-users] Some clients connect, some not

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Some clients connect, some not
  • From: "Benoit Delagarde" <benoit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 14:58:03 +0200

Hello,

I use openvpn 2.0 since many months without problem.

But one of my user have problem to connect, all other work fine.
I use the same configuration file for each client.

I get the following error :
TLS Error: unknown opcode received from www.xxx.yyy.zzz:1194 op=0

I cannot understand why. I make some test:
1) I check that data arrived and goes out from server
2) I change the client certificate
3) The line used by this user is also used by another witch have no problem.
4) I try to update the client side (not the server because it's more
difficult since we are in production)
5) I try to use more verbose log, but nothing explicit for me.

I see a very old post about this but no solution or explanations are
provided.
The most confusing for me is that Openvpn work perfectly for all people
except for this one, using the same internet connection.

If someone have an idea...