[Openvpn-users] how to set engine value in configure file

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] how to set engine value in configure file
  • From: "jack dang" <jacdang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 18:16:07 +0800

hi folks,

I use
openvpn --show-engines

and get

OpenSSL Crypto Engines

Dynamic engine loading support [dynamic]
CryptoSwift hardware engine support [cswift]
nCipher hardware engine support [chil]
Atalla hardware engine support [atalla]
Nuron hardware engine support [nuron]
UBSEC hardware engine support [ubsec]
Aep hardware engine support [aep]
SureWare hardware engine support [sureware]
IBM 4758 CCA hardware engine support [4758cca]

how can I set engine typy in the configure file?
I tried

engine ubsec

but it simply does not work?
anybody could shed some light on this to me?
thanks in advance