[Openvpn-users] mssfix default (was: Incorrect tcp and udp checksums on packets from gateway to vpn clients (solved))

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] mssfix default (was: Incorrect tcp and udp checksums on packets from gateway to vpn clients (solved))
  • From: Peter Rabbitson <rabbit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 10:57:46 +0200

Giampaolo Carmagnani wrote:
> (snip)
> Note that while mssfix only needs to be specified on one side of the
> connection, fragment should be specified on both."

Hi Giampolo,

While my question does not relate directly to the original post, this
statement of yours above contradicts with what I observed for mssfix. I
even asked on this list a while ago but received no answer
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.openvpn.user/18652. Could you
elaborate?

Thanks

Peter