Re: [Openvpn-users] ADDON: openvpn authentication server, LDAP-aware --client-connect script

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] ADDON: openvpn authentication server, LDAP-aware --client-connect script
  • From: "Brane F. Gračnar" <bfg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 15:48:53 +0200

On Monday 2. April 2007 14:44, you wrote:
> However, I had a look at your openldap schema and it seems that your plugin
> have support for more "push parameters" that the current radius plugin.

openvpn_authd and openvpnClientConnectLDAP have *NOTHING* in common excluding
the fact that they are both part of the same software package.

openvpn_authd provides flexible authentication found nowhere else,
openvpnClientConnectLDAP provides openvpn per-client configuration stored in
LDAP backend.

Best regards,
--
Brane F. Gračnar