[Openvpn-users] openvpn client on windows

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] openvpn client on windows
  • From: Yawhen Kasarzhewski <yevg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 00:37:02 +0300

Hi,

I have trouble with windows openvpn client (latest version on win2k with
all latest updates): after some time when I don't use windows, default
gateway changes back to syetem defaul, so the traffic goes beyond openvpn.

I can't confirm if it happens should I have browsing or doing some other
activity though, because I don't work in windows and ran openvpn there
just for testing.
On the server side I have latest debian sarge 3.1 with openvpn shipped
in that distribution.

Many thanks.