Re: [Openvpn-users] network address range

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] network address range
  • From: "Serge Wautier" <serge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:57:33 +0100

Does this help:

From: openvpn-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openvpn-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of john znuck
Sent: lundi 12 mars 2007 9:57
To: openvpn-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Openvpn-users] network address range

To connect two LANs via the Internet, the internal address range of the two LANs should not even overlap. So far, the routers for WLANs that I have come across are all in the range of 192.168.1.x, do I have no choice but to change one of them to something else?

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time