Re: [Openvpn-users] a stupid problem.

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] a stupid problem.
  • From: "Paul Hardin" <hill.hobbit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 09:39:19 -0800

Darn!  That would have been so nice, if it were that simple. :-)

In that case, your routing looks good to me, at the kernel level, how about the "iroute" directive needed to make the internal routing work? If you have that in place, then it looks  like you and I are having very similar problems with OpenVPN. :-(

To all, "is there any way to see what OpenVPN thinks its internal routing is?"

Paul H.

On 2/5/07, Mauro Sanna < mauro.sanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Il giorno lun, 05/02/2007 alle 08.40 -0800, Paul Hardin ha scritto:
> Mauro,
> It appears you have conflicting routes on your home machine:
>    * UH    0      0        0 tun0
>   * UH    0      0        0 ppp0
> UGH   0      0        0 tun0
>   UG    0      0    0 tun1
> default     *         U     0      0        0 ppp0
> Here it seems you have told your machine to look for out of
> tun0. Then you turn around and tell it that the gateway for the
> subnet is (same as above) but is to be found out
> tun1.
> This may not be "the problem" but it is a problem.

Sorry it's my error, the gateway for the subnet is on tun0.