Re: [Openvpn-users] tunnelblick install issues on os x 10.4.8

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] tunnelblick install issues on os x 10.4.8
  • From: Bill Freeman <bfreeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:19:46 -0500

Thanks, Andrew.

I gave up on 2.0.1, but 3.0_rc3 works like a champ (modulo the
install documentation
being a bit thin for MacNovices like me).

Out of curiosity, were you saying that:
   1. A tunnelblick 2.0.1 install attempt left you with an executable
openvpn2 in your path
   2. You added one from some other package pre-built for the (i386) Mac
   3. You built some source package
   4. openvpn was already on your Mac when you got it
      or
   5. Something else?\

Bill