[Openvpn-users] Sample setup for public IP's

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Sample setup for public IP's
  • From: "Niels Przybilla" <nprzybilla@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 22:53:35 +0200

Hi,

I have a server in a datacenter with public IP's

I would like to give one of my servers in the office a public IP.

Has anyone a hint or a sample config, how I have to configure it, that incoming traffic in the datacenter is routed to my server in office which should be connected as openvpn client to my server in the datacenter ?

Thnaks and best regards

Niels