[Openvpn-users] how does it work?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] how does it work?
  • From: "Hoda Hoseinee" <hosseini@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:53:37 +0430

helo,all,I have a question(also I have not receive any answer to my last question yet!)
my server and client subnet is server and client are in the same lan)and my server's vpn network ip is and my client is
if I use redirect gateway,and my client would like to connect to the ip for example,does the paket go through tunnel (and vpn server must managed it)or direct access to the destination ip?