[Openvpn-users] VPN Server to Internet Service

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] VPN Server to Internet Service
  • From: "Vishal Abrol" <vabrol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:49:35 -0700

    This is probably pretty basic but I am just wondering if there is an
example I could look at.

I have one database Service that I can connect only from my public IP
XXX.XXX.XXX.123. Now there are more users to that service. I wanted to
configure a VPN service on my 'public IP' machine so that anybody can
connect to my 'PUBLIC IP' machine through openVPN client. Once connected,
they will get IP addresses from openVPN server(10.8.0.***), Once connected
tp VPN. If they try to access the database service, I want them to be able
to connect to that. I want to hide their own IPS and let database service
think that all the requests are coming only from 'PUBLIC IP'  machine.
Any easy way to do this?

OpenVPN mailing lists