Re: [Openvpn-users] Error when generating client keys

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Error when generating client keys
  • From: Jon Bendtsen <jon.bendtsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:53:08 +0200

Den tirsdag 11.apr kl. 19:58 skrev chimney:

First time installing OpenVPN, when I go to generate the client keys I get an
error;

       failed to update database
       TXT_DB error number 2

Is this anything to be alarmed about, and if how do I fix it?

are you using the easy-rsa scripts?

Then you have to look into the openssl documentation and find
the problem.

If you have alot of clients, consider using something other than
easy-rsa to generate your certificates, if you want hints, look
here at the list.

JonB