On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 22:38:56 +0400, Charles Duffy <cduffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
...the most likely cause is that your tls-auth lines on each side
don't correspond with each other (2nd parameter being "1" on one side
and "0" on the other, and the tls-auth files themselves being exactly
I did not touch that part - it is the same as was in (still working) UDP
config. I used Copy-Paste to create a TCP-config...
Well, maybe you copied and pasted wrong -- that or some monkey in the
middle is changing the contents of your TCP streams, but that latter
seems unlikely. Include both full configuration files (stripped of
comments and whitespace), and then we won't need to suspect that
something went wrong during the copy-and-paste.
[Actually, since you're using port 443, which malicious types may find
some value in proxying [particularly if they've covertly installed a new
CA into the OS], I could *almost* believe the monkey-in-the-middle
thing... but it's still a comparatively unlikely cause].
Openvpn-users mailing list