[Openvpn-users] Re: newbe needs help setting up routes

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Re: newbe needs help setting up routes
  • From: larsbj@xxxxxxxxxx (Lars Gullik Bjønnes)
  • Date: 24 Oct 2005 01:44:08 +0200

"Mike Preston" <mbpatpas@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

| Rob,
| There are some sites on the web that show the 90.0.x.x route as
| the same type of non-routable (over internet) address as 10.x, etc.

I also find that by doing a search. But _NO_ RFC mention this net as
anything special as far as I can see. So stay with the nets that RFC
1918 specifies:

from RFC1918:
3. Private Address Space

   The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) has reserved the
   following three blocks of the IP address space for private internets:        -  (10/8 prefix)      -  (172.16/12 prefix)     - (192.168/16 prefix)

Openvpn-users mailing list