[Openvpn-users] Printing to a share on the other end of the tunnel?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Printing to a share on the other end of the tunnel?
  • From: Ulrich Schneider <uli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:03:30 +0200

I`m new to openvpn but I already read all HOWTOs and Mailing List Archives, so I hope you could help me.

I`m running two WinXP machines with DSL. The Server is accesible via dyndns. Ping and acces to shared forders on the server is working. I can see also a shared printer on the server. But every time I want to access the printer windows says something like "printer is not available. Even the printer name is wrong or the printer is no longer connected to the server" (I have the message in German only).

Is there anybody out who can tell me how to get the access to the shared printer on the server running?

Here is my config:

dev tun
secret static.key

remote dyndns-Name