[Openvpn-users] routing problem

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] routing problem
  • From: joshua <jsanten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:01:42 +0000 (UTC)

I succesfully installed openvpn on a linux box.
My clients are able to connect to it, but i have a routing problem

The vpn server has an local ip adres of subnet
The vpn server tun ip adress is subnet
I ve got an NAT router which has an ip of subnet

The vpn clients are able to ping (the ip of the vpn server) but not
able to ping to and none of the other machines in the local network.

ip_forward is set to 1 on the server.

in the server config file i put the following lines:
ifconfig-pool-persist ipp.txt
push "dhcp-option DNS"
push "dhcp-option DOMAIN jsanten.org"
push "route"

but in the client log i see the following lines:
Notified TAP-Win32 driver to set a DHCP IP/netmask of on interface {57D608D8-74F8-4A3B-BD5E-F0049AC0C220}
[DHCP-serv:, lease-time: 31536000]
route ADD MASK
route ADD MASK
what should be the routing rules? im confused, i tried several rules, without

Openvpn-users mailing list