[Openvpn-users] build on openbsd

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] build on openbsd
  • From: Ray <heuermannr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 22:27:00 +0000 (UTC)

Is it no longer necessary (if it ever was) to use:
"Compile pthread support for improved latency during SSL/TLS key
negotiations (Linux or Solaris only)"

When Building OpenVPN on OpenBSD
- yes I see that it says Linux or Solaris only, but I can't find where I got
this from in my notes so I wanted to double check...

My full command I'm using for openbsd is:
./configure \
--with-lzo-headers=/usr/local/include \
--with-lzo-lib=/usr/local/lib \

any other errors?