[Openvpn-users] Single-Server-Multiple-Clients using OpenVPN 1.6

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Single-Server-Multiple-Clients using OpenVPN 1.6
  • From: SNMP walker <snmpwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:22:33 +0000 (GMT)

I run OpenVPN 1.6 on Redhat Linux 7.2 Server.
I am using PKI public/private keys between my test server and test winXP client.
I now wish to add more clients to this setup.
Please guide me.
Until now the server config had been smthing like
ifconfig server.ip.add.ress client.ip.add.ress
now to have ..lets say 20 clients  what do I need to do?
Please note : I do NOT wish to upgrade to OpenVPN 2.x
Thanks in bundles,
Sunny Gaurav Bharel
Linux Systems Administrator
HCL Infinet Ltd.