Re: [Openvpn-users] Help me to get my vpn to work please.

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Help me to get my vpn to work please.
  • From: fed <resdev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 22:00:48 +0100

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:21:23 +0100, Martijn Lievaart <m@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Use (t)ethereal to see what goes on over the wire. Most probably the
> machines on the office subnet don't know the route back to the road
> warrior or something like that. If that doesn't help, post the routing
> tables of the machines involved.

Yes, i think it is a route problem but i don't know what i did wrong,
here are the route table:

The gateway - vpn server:

Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use Iface UH    0      0        0 ppp0 UH    0      0        0 tun0   U     0      0        0 eth1         UG    0      0        0 ppp0

One of the clients in the lan (
Route attive:
Indirizzo rete             Mask             Gateway       Interfac.  Metric
	  1	  1	  1	  1	  1	  1	  1
Gateway predefinito:
Route persistenti:

from the lan client i can ping the vpn server ( i mean ping works)

For the road warrior i have put in the config file the
so i think this is correct.

But as i said it is impossible from the lan clients to access to the
road warrior or ping its vpn ip. what i miss or i did wrong?

thanks for the help

Openvpn-users mailing list