Re: [Openvpn-users] openvpn link with NAT in both sides

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] openvpn link with NAT in both sides
  • From: Richard Atterer <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 16:04:30 +0100

On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 09:18:59AM -0300, Roberto Pereyra wrote:
> Can I use openvpn to link the networks ?

Yes, this is the "classic" VPN scenario. The fact that the routers perform
NAT for accesses from the private networks to the rest of the Internet does
not matter: For each of the routers, its respective network is directly
reachable, so it can route traffic to the machines behind it.

However, you need to use different network addresses for the two networks,
e.g. one with, the other

> How I can start ?
> Where I can find an example for this setup ?

  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯

Openvpn-users mailing list