[Openvpn-users] Re: top-posting

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 02:57 pm, Aaron P. Martinez wrote:
> First you should stop top posting, a lot of people are very particular
> about that.

Am I correct in assuming that top-posting is the writing of a reply *above*
the original text, as opposed to writing it *below*?

I've seen references to top-posting before, and wondered if I was
inadvertently frustrating folks...

(And if I'm wrong, and have inadvertently top-posted, please accept my
apologies.)

Cheers!
Nik