[Openvpn-users] mlock and out of memory revisited

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] mlock and out of memory revisited
  • From: "Aaron P. Martinez" <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:38:25 -0600

I've finally gotten openvpn up and running on all of my machines and
thought i'd play around with some of the different options in the config
files.

mlock which seems useful in conjunction with the user/group parameters
however is giving me the out of memory error that i found discussed on
the list back in october.

Just wondering if there is a workaround that didn't hit the list or if
this is being addressed.

Thanks in advance,

Aaron Martinez