[Openvpn-users] Hardware Requirements

Hi,

We are thinking of running over 60,000 users using OpenVPN, with fairly low traffic (i.e. less than 50-100kbits per user).
Not taking into account redundancy requirements, what would be the hardware requirements for the server side (e.g. processor, RAM, no. of servers etc) for this type of deployment?
Has anyone else tried a deployment on this scale? Are there any other things I need to take into account etc?
Thanks for your help
Nicky