[Openvpn-users] Re: Simultaneous Bridging and Routing

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Re: Simultaneous Bridging and Routing
  • From: Adam Sherman <adam@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 08:51:16 -0500

Mathias Sundman wrote:
1. Push routes to a client, even when in tap mode. There is no problem with routing over a bridged network.

In this situation, I would have all the remote routers get local IPs on the network and then route a subnet to them?

2. Run two instances of OpenVPN on one server. One in tun mode and one in tap mode.

That was my thought. But I want things to be as efficient as possible.

Thanks for your help,

A.