[Openvpn-users] wireless bridging on windows xp sp2

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] wireless bridging on windows xp sp2
  • From: ggutkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:40:40 -0800 (PST)

Being a newbie to VPN, I am trying to configure openVPN in a very
methodical, step-by-step manner. Following Pavelec's HOWTO, at this point
I am simply trying to bridge the openVPN TAP adapter with my wireless
adapter, while retaining my existing internet connection. After bridging
the two adapters and duplicating the TCP/IP settings from the wireless
connection to the newly created bridge, I seem to lose all network
connectivity (i.e. I can't even ping my gateway). Any help is welcome.

Thanks,
Greg