Re: [Openvpn-users] Routing question

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Routing question
  • From: Mathias Sundman <mathias@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 15:28:26 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, Jochen Witte wrote:

I use OpenVPN 2 with one server and a one client network. Additionally
roadwarrior clients connect to the server.

I would like to give the roadwarriors access to the client network as well
through routing via the server. How do I do this?

Use --client-to-client to allow traffic between clients.

The use --client-config-dir to set custom config for a specific client, and use the "iroute" in a ccd file to specify that this client has a specific ip network behind him.

Then in your main server config push a route for that network, so all other clients know that it can reach this network via the OpenVPN tunnel.

See the manpage for details about each option.