[Openvpn-users] openvpn and watchguard firebox x1000

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] openvpn and watchguard firebox x1000
  • From: Michael Scheffler <openvpn-users@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:03:26 +0100

Hi list,

I'm currently trying to replace my old watchguard soho-router with a linux box for serveral reasoms (eg. accounting ...). Now I'm searching for a solution to keep my vpn with a firebox x1000 up. I tried google and the openvpn documentation but could not find any hints if it's possible to do with openvpn. Major difficulty will be the dynamic IP-address I have at home IMHO ...
Is someone running such a setup and willing to share his knowledge with me? ;)

Thx,
- Michael