Re: [Openvpn-users] IP address distribution/lease time

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] IP address distribution/lease time
  • From: Mathias Sundman <mathias@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 03:35:00 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, Mathias Sundman wrote:

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, Andreas Iwanowski wrote:

Does anyone know if I can set the max lease time for IP adresses in server mode?

I don't think so.

Sorry, after a better look in the man page I found that you can do this in the client config with the following option:

ip-win32 dynamic [offset] [lease-time]

You can also push this option from the server.

See the man-page for details.