Re: [Openvpn-users] Multiple connections to my windows server

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Multiple connections to my windows server
  • From: Davis Goodman <davis.goodman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 14:01:17 -0500

Title: New Page 1
If you want to use the same key for everybody, you have to add "duplicate-cn" in your config file.

____________________________________
Davis Goodman
Manager, QA & Support

400 Isabey
Montréal (Québec)
Canada H4T 1V3

Tel. : 514.335.9867 #3279
Cell. : 514.994.7360
Fax : 514.333.9873
davis.goodman@algolith.com
www.algolith.com

Fernando wrote:
Hello,

  I'm trying to get multiple clients connected to my windows box. Here is my
config file:

port 8080
proto tcp-server
dev tap
dev-node tap
secret key-bonatto.txt
comp-lzo
verb 3

  It works just fine for one client, I've dident put a "ifconfig" line because
its a bridge between my local network and the tap adapter (named tap).
Wondering, how can I support multiple connections with a secret key? If someone
else tries to connect I get duplicate key problem, can I have multiple key txt
files, how is that done?

Thanks

Fernando