[Openvpn-users] Multiple connections to my windows server

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Multiple connections to my windows server
  • From: Fernando <cusquinho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:01:16 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

  I'm trying to get multiple clients connected to my windows box. Here is my
config file:

port 8080
proto tcp-server
dev tap
dev-node tap
secret key-bonatto.txt
comp-lzo
verb 3

  It works just fine for one client, I've dident put a "ifconfig" line because
its a bridge between my local network and the tap adapter (named tap).
Wondering, how can I support multiple connections with a secret key? If someone
else tries to connect I get duplicate key problem, can I have multiple key txt
files, how is that done?

Thanks

Fernando