Re: [Openvpn-users] Inactivity timeout

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Inactivity timeout
  • From: richard <rvenne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:41:42 +0100

hi, I've a similar problem: because of keepalive option, my server logs every 2 minutes and initialize the connection all time.

but both side are permanent connexion: adsl(380k)---->isp main link(4M/s). if the connexion is reinitialized every 120 secondes, dose it mean the ping can not be received by server, so that it considers the connexion is dead?

which means, if I put a keepalive 10 600, my log file still pollued every 10 minutes by all clients. is there any another way to keep the connexion alive? ping-restart?