Re: [Openvpn-users] GemPlus Smartcard

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] GemPlus Smartcard
  • From: Steven Coutts <scoutts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:51:30 +0000

Didier Conchaudron wrote:

try --cryptoapi as mentioned into man page, then you can specifuy the cert with his CN or his fingerprint.

Didier

Steven Coutts wrote:

Is there anyway of utilizing gemplus smart cards to store the openvpn certificates on?

Regards

I am very interested in doing this, has anyone acheived this? We are using GemSafe cards, how do I get the certificates on the card etc.. Anyone got any pointers?

Regards

--
Steven Coutts B.Sc.(Hons) MBCS
scoutts@xxxxxxxxxx