[Openvpn-users] Windows Service not working

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Windows Service not working
  • From: "Steven Coutts" <stevec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:15:57 -0000 (GMT)

I am trying to start the openvpn service on windows, however, it does not
appear to do anything, no ip is received and no interface is created, thi=
is openvpn2.0-rc6.

Running it manually from the command link works fine.

The config is in c:\program files\openvpn\config\test.ovpn

Any ideas where I can start debugging this?