[Openvpn-users] post-connect script with win32

Moin,

there are some problems with an OpenVPN on a XP machine, that is not actually
administrated by me. So I'm not sure what exactly they did to configure the
machine in that manner.

The installed OpenVPN is version 1.5, the server with FreeBSD has the same
version.

The TAP device is not visible, but it is working so far. But it won't show up
in the 'network connection' overview, and even when the machine is connected
it won't show up in the panel. The owner installed 'service pack 2' some
weeks ago, can there be a interrelationship?

I wrote a script, that should be called as a post-connect script as soon as
the connection comes up. Therefore a call an 'up' script in openvon's
configuration file
up "C:\\Programme\\Openvpn\\config\\openvpn.up"

And in this file there is

ping -n 20 www.heise.de > NUL
ipconfig /registerdns

But when this configuration is enabled:
The route to the vpn is not set
The script is not executed

Any hint about this?

Thanks
|Michael Renner                   |                       |
|MPI fuer biologische Kybernetik  |Phone: +49-7071-601-638|
|Spemannstr.38, D-72076 Tuebingen |FAX:   +49-7071-601-616|
|michael.renner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |                       |