[Openvpn-users] MIM attack protect server

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] MIM attack protect server
  • From: cldpeak <heuermannr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:17:01 +0000 (UTC)

I've got my Man in the Middle protection working where the client uses ns-cert-
type server and tls-remote options in the client openvpn config file.

Is the server still in danger of Man in Middle attackers posing as clients?
Should I enforce similar options in the OpenVPN server config file?

Thanks,

Rhea