Re: [Openvpn-users] Re: HowTo Run OpenVPN as a non-admin user in Windows

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Re: HowTo Run OpenVPN as a non-admin user in Windows
  • From: Mathias Sundman <mathias@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:44:19 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Didier Conchaudron wrote:

5. The SW connects to the management interface of the started openvpn process.

My SW don't. The only reason I could need to is to monitor the process startup, but openvpn-gui will do this so I think it's not necessary to ask for status twice.

Sorry, it was a typo. I ment the GUI connects to the management interface of OpenVPN.