[Openvpn-users] connect to samba shares

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] connect to samba shares
  • From: "M.N.E. Ouderling" <m.n.e.ouderling@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:46:56 +0100

Hi,

I have the following problem and can't find a proper solution. I have an
office environment with two Linux servers, one is a web server and also acts
as the VPN server (for multiple clients) the other one is the file server
with samba shares. I managed to setup a tunnel and can connect to the VPN
with a XP-client(notebook). I even can ping by name end ip adress and get
samba server. What am I doing wrong or what do I miss?.Every help is mostly
appreciated.

LinXS

M.N.E. Ouderling
Componistenlaan 415
5049 HH  Tilburg
Netherlands
Tel:    +31(0)13-5721351
Fax:    +31(0)13-5721339
E-mail  :m.n.e.ouderling@xxxxxxxx
WWW     :www.linxs.nl
icq     :151446218

Deze e-mail is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde(n).Verstrekking
aan en gebruik door anderen is niet toegestaan. LinXS sluit iedere
aansprakelijkheid uit die voortvloeit uit electronische verzending.

This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee(s), and may not be
passed on to, or made available for use by any person other than the
addressee(s). LinXS rules out any and every liability resulting from any
electronic transmission.